Please send your application for a job to “firstname.lastname@example.org”. We will delete your application after 6 months as required by EU-GDPR. You have questions on any of the roles? Please contact us.
Application Security Specialist for Munich
We are looking for support in application security in Munich area.
- Analysing vulnerabilities on source level (= help developers understand the vulnerability)
- Assisting Teams in fixing vulnerabilities on a technical level
- Rating vulnerabilities and estimating impacts
- Configuration and finetuning of scanning and aggregation tools (DAST, SAST and IAST)
- Working with security contacts within the organisation to trigger and verify the remediation of vulnerabilities
- Communicate SSDLC strategy to teams and function as a point of contact for questions and support
- Conduct / Assist with hands-on security trainings
- Develop the SSDLC program further, e.g. with regards to scan integration into company processes, educational programs etc.
- Languages: English required, German a plus. Project language is English.
- The role can be filed part-time but the applicant should be willing to work at least 3 days on site in Munich.
- Good communication skills - You should be able to work with people, development teams and business responsibles.
- A very active international team in a stimulating work environment
- Flexible working hours
- Working independently and self-controlled within the frame of the project
Please send your application to “email@example.com”
(We will delete your application after 6 months as required by EU-GDPR.)